Updated Job Listings
Check out the latest jobs we have available at our work agency here in Armagh. Besides having job listings for work in Armagh we also cover Portadown, Dungannon, Craigavon and Lurgan, plus a few specialist jobs in Ballymena and Co Antrim.
Location: Crumlin, Antrim, N Ireland
Involvement in the slaughter and evisceration of cattle and sheep in accordance with animal welfare regulations and guidelines
- Experience in a similar role (preferably in a meat discipline)
- Food Hygiene Certificate is desirable, but full training will be provided.
- Ability and willingness to work in a cold environment undertaking manual labour tasks
- Flexibility to work additional/alternate hours depending on the needs of the business
- Ability to communicate in English
- Be physically fit and strong.
- Be comfortable working with dead animals and waste products.
- Be able to work well as part of a team.
- Be able to work accurately and efficiently.
- Follow the law relating to animal slaughter.
- Have an awareness of food hygiene regulations and health and safety issues.
- Willingness to learn new skills
**Opportunities to learn a new skill in becoming a trainee abattoir operative**
Experienced candidates required
**Top wages paid for correct candidates**