Updated Job Listings
Check out the latest jobs we have available at our work agency here in Armagh. Besides having job listings for work in Armagh we also cover Portadown, Dungannon, Craigavon and Lurgan, plus a few specialist jobs in Ballymena and Co Antrim.
Trainee Insurance Advisor
Application Deadline: 22nd May 2019
Location: Dungannon, Co Tyrone, N Ireland
Knipe Recruitment are working in partnership with an extremely successful company based in Dungannon who specialize in the financial sector. Due to continually growth and expansion they require ambitious and motivated individuals to join their team on a full time basis.
This is a flourishing and productive company who are directly authorized by the FCA offer whole-of-market mortgage and protection proposition all over the country. If you are keen on joining a company who strive to provide clients with a level of service which fully meets their expectations and which is consistent with the highest standards available locally to them, this is the role for you.
- You will be motivated and determined to succeed.
- To provide exceptional customer service.
- You will be professional and courteous.
- Full driving license and own car/access to vehicle.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of the team.
- minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent, to include Maths and English at grade C or above.
- Full training and support will be provided throughout the year to support your business ambition.
- High earning potential.
- Full support from management to assist with lead generation while training.
- Access to Whole of market Leading Cover.
- Access to all office facilities.
- Comprehensive development programs throughout the year.
- Market leading training and ongoing continuous personal development.
- Career progression.
- Convenient town centre location.
- Salary £22,000.
- 6 months initial training period where you will be shadowing a Senior advisor who will give you comprehensive training so you will be fully competent in helping clients in the areas of, Mortgages, Life and Critical Illness, Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Sports Cover, Home Insurance, Car Insurance, Business Insurance and Pet Insurance.