Updated Job Listings
Check out the latest jobs we have available at our work agency here in Armagh. Besides having job listings for work in Armagh we also cover Portadown, Dungannon, Craigavon and Lurgan, plus a few specialist jobs in Ballymena and Co Antrim.
Customer Service Advisor
Location: Lurgan, Co.Armagh, Northern Ireland
We are currently recruiting Customer Service Advisors for our Client, an outsourced Contact Centre based in Lurgan, Co. Armagh. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is driven, creative and positive. Individuals will have an interest in smart phone technology and want to have a positive impact on the standard of customer service and overall business goals. We have both Full Time and Part time roles available. Please state your preference in application
- Handle customer enquiries across a broad range of topics.
- Deliver outstanding performance in the contact centre by consistently striving to exceed agreed targets
- Have a strong and detailed focus on performance whilst at the same time working within a team environment
- Use questioning and listening skills to make a judgment on the best solution or action to a customer’s query
- Be proactive and proficient in promoting products, services and solutions at all times.
- Undertake duties of a general nature, or additional tasks, that may be required from time to time by the business
- Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
- Contribute to the company’s on-going success Skills, experience, qualifications and attributes required:
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Particularly Customer focused
- A Team Player
The prospective candidate should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Working Collaboratively
- Influencing and persuading
- Results/Target Driven
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Analytical Ability
Opening hours are 8am -10pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 8pm Saturday and Sunday and hours are scheduled over the opening hours of the business.
A full time employee is not required to work every weekend but will be scheduled some weekends. All shifts are advised 2 weeks in advance